Thursday, November 15, 2007

# 23 Things

Learning 2.0 has been a learning adventure, and it has introduced me to the various application offered on the internet. My general internet usage before learning 2.0 was quite conservative, as I didn’t join or sign up to many sites. Learning 2.0 changed this, as part of the program it was necessary to sign up with various websites. While some of the time I felt the work was quite tedious and repetitive, I still enjoyed the experience and learnt many new things. The support from my fellow colleagues, gave me incentive to finish this program. I did find it hard however, trying to complete the program at home with limited assistance. Although in saying that I will probably continue to use several of the sites, especially LibraryThings, Flickr, Blogline and Podcast.

Cheers,
The Incredible Moose

No comments: